S01E07 - Shifting Tides
Airdate: August 2, 2014
Airtime: 3:30 PM EST (20:30 GMT)
The Romulan energy crystals that Station Nerada examined have been found to have half the energy potential of the infamous Omega Particle. This has caught the interest of every major power in the quadrant. With Nerada sitting in the closest thing to neutral territory and being in possession of the crystals ... it's about to become a hotspot of activity.
~The Five Teasers~
1) Location, Location, Location
2) Engineering is going to be quite busy...
3) Controversy from the Senate? We've never seen that before. Nope. Of course not.
4) Starfleet wants pie. Or rather pieces of one.
5) Familiar faces return. Constructive chaos ensues.
Just a note - I've pushed this episode back another week due to a key character being a confirmed absence.
Hey guys! I'm not here during SM time for this Saturday so we'll be running this episode on August 2nd! Mark it on your calendars and I'm super excited for you guys to see what we have in store!
Reminder: This will run this Saturday!