The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: John Conner on July 05, 2014, 02:10:10 PM

Title: server [RESOLVED]
Post by: John Conner on July 05, 2014, 02:10:10 PM
I am unable to get onto the server it doesn't come up on the list ive tried going between internet 1,2,3,4,5  the only one that comes up on the rpgx option is the UFP sever I cant find TLO , I Typed it in manually 108.178.55.117 port 27960  and it will load and then jump back to the menu again, on my desktop my icon that I click to launch the game titles : RPGXCE ENHANCED ( rpgxEF 8.4.4 )  was there and update? did I miss something ? I am not a common day to day RP Guy every once in a while when I have free time . Hopefully this makes since to someone.
Title: Re: server [RESOLVED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on July 05, 2014, 02:23:36 PM
Are you using RPG-XUE?
Title: Re: server [RESOLVED]
Post by: RadioActivitii on July 05, 2014, 02:23:47 PM
Download the newest RPG-X version here on TLO.
Title: Re: server [RESOLVED]
Post by: John Conner on July 05, 2014, 02:56:18 PM
yea I found the RPG im going to down load the newest one