The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Lipton on July 14, 2014, 04:28:59 PM

Title: Master Award List Updated
Post by: Lipton on July 14, 2014, 04:28:59 PM
I have updated the Master Award List (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1719.0.html)!

Before I add to this thread telling everyone who got what award this specific Community Day, I would like to know if I've done anything goofy since this is my first time updating the Master Award list. I hope I did everything right and I did as far as I know but I'd like to be sure.
Title: Re: Master Award List Updated
Post by: Jim on July 14, 2014, 07:42:52 PM
Correction, I found the current master award list to be missing information. This is the correct information:
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5626.msg41706.html#msg41706 (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5626.msg41706.html#msg41706)   @_@
Title: Re: Master Award List Updated
Post by: Lipton on July 15, 2014, 03:22:03 PM
What? You mean I updated the wrong thread?! I wasn't aware of another thread... the one in my post is the thread Jenson linked me to I believe. And why do we have two Master Award List threads anyway? That's confusing.
Title: Re: Master Award List Updated
Post by: Jim on July 15, 2014, 03:30:03 PM
Yes, my link has awards to be added to Jenson's list and vise versa. You would have to go through each member on both lists to compare apples to apples for a final complete result.  @_@