The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Writer's Corner => Topic started by: Grizz on July 26, 2014, 01:51:15 PM

Title: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Grizz on July 26, 2014, 01:51:15 PM
Everything must end...

Title: Re: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on July 26, 2014, 03:08:14 PM
I've said it before but the production values put into this particular SRP - the trailers, the writing and the videos - are above and beyond the call of duty. The soundtrack especially heightens the epicness for me to new..heights!  WOW!
Title: Re: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Grizz on July 26, 2014, 03:22:13 PM
I have added a rundown of clips.
Title: Re: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Martin Thompson on July 26, 2014, 04:57:40 PM
I've never seen a trailer so dissected like this. Good to know I was on the money for 90% of the scenes :P
Title: Re: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Grizz on July 26, 2014, 05:18:36 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on July 26, 2014, 04:57:40 PM
I've never seen a trailer so dissected like this. Good to know I was on the money for 90% of the scenes :P

I'm thorough  :P
Title: Re: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Grizz on August 02, 2014, 06:27:52 AM
Uncovered the original trailer from 1985

Title: Re: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Trav on August 10, 2014, 03:30:34 PM
Excellent work! Makes me think about playing RPG-X again..... :)
Title: Re: Season Four Trailer
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 10, 2014, 03:44:54 PM
Quote from: Trav on August 10, 2014, 03:30:34 PM
Excellent work! Makes me think about playing RPG-X again..... :)

Do not think about it. Just do it.  8)