The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Scott Archer on July 27, 2014, 05:13:57 PM

Title: Colony 7 [CLOSED]
Post by: Scott Archer on July 27, 2014, 05:13:57 PM
I have tried every way of installing this mod into EF. Via the installer or even manually and I've tried every version I could find and I either can't get it too do anything or it just loads into normal EF.
Apparently it's a really good mod and I've played the sequel in EF2.
Help, please?
Title: Re: Colony 7 [CLOSED]
Post by: Veritas on July 28, 2014, 03:27:36 PM
Honestly, I used to have it working but can't remember how. Are you trying to install C7 into RPGXUE/SE/CE or a vanilla EF install?
Title: Re: Colony 7 [CLOSED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on July 28, 2014, 03:56:23 PM
I got this working ages ago and so maybe I can help you out.

Message me on skype and I'll see what I can suggest.
Title: Re: Colony 7 [CLOSED]
Post by: Scott Archer on July 28, 2014, 04:06:23 PM
Actual EF