The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Grizz on July 29, 2014, 01:57:52 PM

Title: Scott Archer App
Post by: Grizz on July 29, 2014, 01:57:52 PM
QuoteCharacter Name: Michael Layton
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: ENG
Second Most Desired Position: SEC
Third Most Desired Position: ACSO
Model: Tucker
Title: Re: Scott Archer App
Post by: Scott Archer on July 29, 2014, 02:02:18 PM
So did I get ENG? Also is Tucker ok or do you want me to use one currently in UE (hopefully the Tucker model, along with the rest of the Enterprise models will be in the next UE update)
Title: Re: Scott Archer App
Post by: Grizz on July 29, 2014, 02:10:44 PM
We will need a direct link to the model if it's not in the base game as not everyone uses Ultimate Edition  ^-^ Thanks.

As discussed:

ACSO - Michael Layton - Played by Scott Archer || [Ensign] [Tucker - TBC]
Title: Re: Scott Archer App
Post by: Scott Archer on July 29, 2014, 02:13:46 PM
It's not in UE either actually, I will stick the link on in a minute
Title: Re: Scott Archer App
Post by: Grizz on July 29, 2014, 02:15:31 PM
If I could make UE mandatory, I would  :P