Telex and I are now accepting plots for Ecclesiastes!
This is a perfect opportunity for each of you to take some time in the spot light and write a plot which will unfold a story that YOU want to see! Maybe it'll give some medical personnell some spotlight? or maybe it'll focus on a Rival Tal'shiar group - it's all up to you, all you need to do is write it!
So, get to writing, and when you're ready for us to see it, send it to either Telex or myself. And we may just see it happen in a future episode of Ecclesiastes!
(Hint, this is also a brilliant learning curve for any of you who may want to run an SRP in the future...)
We've already received some plot ideas! Submit your stories and let the community decide which episodes air!
Don't forget this opportunity! We want each of you to have a stake in this SRP, so please, send in your stories!
Gonna re-emphasize this
Today's episode was written mostly by Martin Thompson! You too could write an episode for Ecclesiastes!
Bump, Martin and I are still looking for people who want to write episodes. One parters, two parters, ten parters, anything you want
I have two ideas! I'll get writing! Probably only one parters although don't tempt me with a ten parter ;)
I have one it's based on me mostly
Bump me. Get writing!
Submit them to me and I'll take a look ;)
Hey guys, I'm looking for suggestions for this season's finale! If you have an idea, or are interested in working on one, please PM me or message me on skype.