Hey there future or current attendees of Scientific Mandate. For the past few weeks it has been rocky in terms of attendance, so Andzzy and I feel it is a good time to ask whether you're sticking around to see what's in store for Season One and beyond. Please post below if you are still interested or are now interested in SM - we don't bite! We have plenty of stories to tell, and it would be a shame not to see them come to fruition. Thanks!
SFC3
I am always here. Always watching you.
Sad to say I have alot on my plate recently, so until I decide to return. I will be having a large leave of absence, mostly due to my other roleplay and work I have to do. I've been taking long breaks too on my other roleplay, overall I'll be taking a sabbatical if you do not mind and I am not quitting, just taking a long long break, do not expect me back to rp by this Fall or winter.
Bump here. I know there are a couple of you present at SM today that did not post here.