The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 3 Archive => Topic started by: Grizz on July 31, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

Title: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on July 31, 2014, 04:30:03 PM
It is that time again.

Please post below to state your intent on retaining your role through to Season 4. As this is also important for episode revisions, the deadline is Friday, August 15.

Thank you!
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Scott Archer on July 31, 2014, 04:32:54 PM
Sure, as I only just signed up lol
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: SFC3 on July 31, 2014, 04:39:51 PM
I'm staying to the end!
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: criminula on July 31, 2014, 05:37:11 PM
I shall be there!
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 01, 2014, 07:56:12 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on May 03, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
"It wouldn't be Accobar without an Etis" now would it?
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2014, 08:00:40 AM
SCI John Adams may be returning for a few episodes. :)
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on August 01, 2014, 10:12:59 AM
Quote from: SFC3 on July 31, 2014, 04:39:51 PM
I'm staying to the end!
Likewise. Lieutenant Commander McClintock will always report for duty. :)
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: SFC3 on August 01, 2014, 10:25:42 AM
Quote from: John Adams on August 01, 2014, 08:00:40 AM
SCI John Adams may be returning for a few episodes. :)
He's dead.
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2014, 07:27:15 PM
Quote from: SFC3 on August 01, 2014, 10:25:42 AM
Quote from: John Adams on August 01, 2014, 08:00:40 AM
SCI John Adams may be returning for a few episodes. :)
He's dead.

Forgot about that.... SCI Adam John to the rescue.
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on August 16, 2014, 08:57:18 AM
Andzzy has stated his intent to stay on to me elsewhere so has been marked as active. Thank you all for reporting in.

ACOS has now been made available as Lucas Picard has not shown interest in continuing & ACE has been made available as Archibald has not been active since mid-July. Both members are free to reapply if they venture in to these parts again.

We're at a record low for membership, but I'm sure we'll get by so long as attendance is reasonably consistent. Any issues will have to be addressed ASAP - so please let me know if there are any problems.

I hope to see you all today!  ^-^
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on August 17, 2014, 10:35:43 AM
If Lucas Picard sees this message - please respond.

Yes, this is a test to see who takes any notice of the SRP boards.
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Archibald on August 18, 2014, 07:32:32 AM
Ah goodness I'm late again! Sorry if there's any room I'll do my best to attend this season. Had a big problem with my email accounts so I've not been able to be on for a while. Again I'm very sorry for my absences I blame myself and will do what I can to attend this season.
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on August 18, 2014, 12:47:08 PM
Thanks for letting me know Archibald. That just leaves Lucas Picard, who will probably never see this.
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Scott Archer on August 18, 2014, 01:11:21 PM
Want me to Skype him?
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on August 18, 2014, 01:17:08 PM
Quote from: Scott Archer on August 18, 2014, 01:11:21 PM
Want me to Skype him?

I would rather you didn't, but thanks.

Honestly, if you're signed up to an SRP - you shouldn't need asking to check the boards at least once in what is coming on three weeks.
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Lucas Picard on October 11, 2014, 01:18:08 PM
I would like to stay on Grizz :)
Title: Re: Season 4 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on October 11, 2014, 03:23:25 PM
You know... this was posted in July with an August deadline. It is now October. Please tell me that this is not the first time you are seeing this thread.