When ever i go on to star trek RPG X No one is ever on the servers. It is not really Fun. Is it just no one goes on or is it a internet problem?
Quote from: WackyTraveler on August 09, 2014, 02:25:25 AM
When ever i go on to star trek RPG X No one is ever on the servers. It is not really Fun. Is it just no one goes on or is it a internet problem?
Hey, welcome back!
What times are you checking out the server?
Well sometimes i normally check it a 4 or 5pm (EST) Time.
Don't be afraid to send a message on the shoutbox or post in the Come to the Server thread (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,41.0.html) to bring attention to yourself. While I'll be the first to admit my attendance is somewhat sporadic, I would absolutely love the opportunity to get on around that time and mess around in space.
Thanks! :)
I wouldn't mind getting on today for a small RP, hopefully by that time my secret project will be done!