The Last Outpost

Archives => Public Archives => RPG-X Archive => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on August 11, 2014, 10:28:17 AM

Title: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 11, 2014, 10:28:17 AM
/r/RPGX (http://www.reddit.com/r/RPGX/)
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: Xellas Tollas on August 11, 2014, 11:41:54 AM
 8)
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: Minutias on August 12, 2014, 07:39:56 AM
 ^_^
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: RadioActivitii on August 12, 2014, 12:47:08 PM
Since we're all sharing emoticons...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 12, 2014, 12:54:30 PM
Subscribe to it!
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: John Adams on July 20, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
Bump, this had been updated! Visit it now!
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: RadioActivitii on July 21, 2015, 08:18:47 AM
Maybe you should add link flairs, I think I have the link flair CSS somewhere if you decide to.
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: John Adams on July 21, 2015, 12:48:19 PM
Quote from: RadioActivitii on July 21, 2015, 08:18:47 AM
Maybe you should add link flairs, I think I have the link flair CSS somewhere if you decide to.

Link flairs are built into Reddit now, FWIW. And they are added, infact you can put whatever you want in them. Just try submitting something!
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: RadioActivitii on July 21, 2015, 06:11:07 PM
I know they are but I have no idea if there's custom CSS on the RPG-X subreddit theme for assigning different colours and stuff to them.
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 08, 2015, 01:14:14 PM
Looking good for a Reddit page :)
Title: Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
Post by: Serris on November 09, 2015, 02:51:26 PM
I still have yet to finish the Wiki. Whoops.