The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on August 25, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

Title: Looking for a new co-writer
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 25, 2014, 04:23:29 PM
I am looking for someone who knows they can reliably attend Ecclesiastes to join me as co-writer of the SRP. This person would be equal to me in moderating the SRP forum and in coming up with the plot. Whoever applies will either be given a higher up position in the SRP, or will remain where they are if they are already a team leader. Please PM me or post here if interested.
Title: Re: Looking for a new co-writer
Post by: Serris on August 25, 2014, 05:10:40 PM
I'm available for this, though I'd like to remain Gold 3.
Title: Re: Looking for a new co-writer
Post by: John Adams on August 25, 2014, 07:49:44 PM
I'd be interested.
Title: Re: Looking for a new co-writer
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 26, 2014, 08:44:35 AM
 O:-)
Title: Re: Looking for a new co-writer
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 26, 2014, 08:55:29 AM
see me on skype martin
Title: Re: Looking for a new co-writer
Post by: Scott Archer on August 27, 2014, 03:14:52 PM
I bet Martin would do a great job but if for what ever reason he or no one else is appropriate. I'd be happy to do it. (And yes, I can actually come to them now...)