The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: SFC3 on August 28, 2014, 05:42:32 PM

Title: New Ship! The Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation Class
Post by: SFC3 on August 28, 2014, 05:42:32 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages-cdn.perfectworld.com%2Farc%2Fae%2Fbe%2Faebe0c1a1a384f2d94ccafa431e5a45b1409244097.png&hash=d7d203a33a4d9835a3036aac2098860bce9521af)
It was Picard's first command, and arguable his first love. So how could Star Trek Online be complete without the Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation class. Learn more (http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/7002723-new-constellation-class%21) about the latest ship, with the famed Picard Maneuver!
Title: Re: New Ship! The Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation Class
Post by: RadioActivitii on August 29, 2014, 02:47:45 AM
That thing looks so ugly. It looks like they cut part of ESD off, made it a bit more circle-shaped, and glued it on.
Title: Re: New Ship! The Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation Class
Post by: Jim on August 29, 2014, 09:39:44 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to have it. This one is for all the Picard fans!  @_@
Title: Re: New Ship! The Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation Class
Post by: SFC3 on August 29, 2014, 10:53:34 PM
Radio, this ship is a classic! :P From TNG! Picard's first command. How could you not like it?

Totally agree Jim. I'm picking it up along with some extra ZEN for the Bonus ZEN weekend.
Title: Re: New Ship! The Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation Class
Post by: Jim on August 31, 2014, 04:45:06 PM
I would purposely not get the retrofit, but I would get the refit model just to have as much of the original as possible  :happyyes:
Title: Re: New Ship! The Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation Class
Post by: SFC3 on August 31, 2014, 11:54:12 PM
Quote from: Jim on August 31, 2014, 04:45:06 PM
I would purposely not get the retrofit, but I would get the refit model just to have as much of the original as possible  :happyyes:
I bought the ship and the Picard maneuver is extremely useful! I can't think of a better way to ambush your opponents. Great ship, great skin, very pleased. Well worth 10 bucks.