The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini SRP Archive => Mini SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Empire => Topic started by: John Adams on August 29, 2014, 05:08:14 PM

Poll
Question: How was it?
Option 1: 10 (Excellent) votes: 0
Option 2: 9 votes: 1
Option 3: 8 votes: 1
Option 4: 7 votes: 0
Option 5: 6 votes: 0
Option 6: 5 votes: 0
Option 7: 4 votes: 0
Option 8: 3 votes: 0
Option 9: 2 votes: 0
Option 10: 1 votes: 0
Title: PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins
Post by: John Adams on August 29, 2014, 05:08:14 PM
Due to me being stupid and thinking this is next week, there is incredibly short notice! Sorry everyone!


The crew sets off on it's mission to track down this age old vessel, but is there more than meets the eye to this simple mission?


September 12th, 6:30 EST ON SPICY!!!!


Required Files:


RPG_Warlord: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Klingon_Compound;18187


K'Vort Class: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/KVort_Class;17824


Rurapenthe: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Rurapenthe;957


Music: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dh3y3oqyj0omjez/WarriorsMusicPack.rar


THANK YOU SO MUCH TO SFC3!


Optional, adds to the experience:


Klingon Transporter: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Klingon_Transporter_Mod;17560



HOW WAS THE EPISODE, ON A SCALE OF 1/10? VOTE ABOVE!
Title: Re: PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins
Post by: John Adams on August 29, 2014, 07:03:14 PM
Postponed do to lack of attendance.
Title: Re: PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins
Post by: John Adams on September 07, 2014, 02:27:46 PM
This is Friday!
Title: Re: PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins
Post by: John Adams on September 12, 2014, 05:27:23 PM
This is today!
Title: Re: PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins
Post by: John Adams on September 12, 2014, 07:58:25 PM
How was the episode? Vote here!
Title: Re: PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins
Post by: Lipton on September 13, 2014, 12:48:33 AM
Sorry for missing it... I was asleep. My alarm clock really is busted I guess :(

I was hoping it wasn't because I had this other alarm clock but I didn't want to have to use it because it's buzzer only and I hate waking up to buzzers!
Title: Re: PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins
Post by: John Adams on September 13, 2014, 07:32:11 AM
No problem! Try and come next week!