The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Writer's Corner => Topic started by: Grizz on August 30, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

Title: Title Sequence Redesign
Post by: Grizz on August 30, 2014, 06:44:42 PM
There comes a time when your new "by-the-numbers' title sequence design is your old 'by-the-numbers' title sequence design. After 12 of those, it was time for a slight refresh. For this six-part season, we're moving some elements around, changing up the theme music taking a much darker view on the Accobar System for this sequence.

Sorry, House of Cards fans. We're not within such political security any longer.

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2Fd2efc761-75b1-4d14-9722-ef60510d8909_zps3a15ec6a.png&hash=44367119067d89382f1d34b258aa2f850139c5dd)

W.I.P - Coming soon
Title: Re: Title Sequence Redesign
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 30, 2014, 07:07:06 PM
Woohoo, another cool video on the way!
Title: Re: Title Sequence Redesign
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on August 31, 2014, 11:38:45 AM
Cannae' wait. :)
Title: Re: Title Sequence Redesign
Post by: Minutias on September 06, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:
Title: Re: Title Sequence Redesign
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 06, 2014, 02:30:39 PM
Quote from: Minutias on September 06, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:

Hey!

I guess you never saw the awesome CG filled trailers I made for Dauntless then :p
Title: Re: Title Sequence Redesign
Post by: Minutias on September 07, 2014, 10:04:58 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on September 06, 2014, 02:30:39 PM
Quote from: Minutias on September 06, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:

Hey!

I guess you never saw the awesome CG filled trailers I made for Dauntless then :p

Whoops. Guess it's a department of two. :P