The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Scott Archer on September 04, 2014, 05:47:36 PM

Title: Star Trek: Argas Effect
Post by: Scott Archer on September 04, 2014, 05:47:36 PM
So I have the Argas Effect mod and I've had it for ages and played a lot of it.
But my issue is that when I beam from the Enterprise to the planet there's no way to move on.
I watched a German video of it for like an hour to see what to do. Your supposed to scan one of the dead aliens, pick up a remote and unlock the doors. Unfortunately when I do the scan, it plays the cutscenes but Kirk doesn't see the remote, he just keeps on scanning and then it ends.
Is it corrupt perhaps? Any ideas?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Argas Effect
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 04, 2014, 06:09:17 PM
Never played it :(
Title: Re: Star Trek: Argas Effect
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 06, 2014, 08:30:14 AM
I think it was a bug. I played it when it first came out but also was never able to do that last bit. It's the last bit of the mod anyway. Too bad they never finished it.