The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Writer's Corner => Topic started by: Grizz on September 06, 2014, 08:36:34 AM

Title: One (More) Week to Go
Post by: Grizz on September 06, 2014, 08:36:34 AM
With recent roster changes and now being aware of who is returning and who won't be, I am making changes to the upcoming six episodes. So don't be alarmed by the deletion of the episode thread - it will be back up and regenerated, shortly!

For now, the Halkonian clock is still ticking.

Title: Re: One Week to Go
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 06, 2014, 08:42:21 AM
I still need to get that bit you asked me to write to you XD
Title: Re: One Week to Go
Post by: Grizz on September 07, 2014, 12:24:42 PM
Title: Re: One Week to Go
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on September 08, 2014, 12:39:10 PM
I hold absolutely no sense of foreboding for the next six episodes.
Title: Re: One Week to Go
Post by: Grizz on September 08, 2014, 03:11:37 PM
Title: Re: One (More) Week to Go
Post by: Grizz on September 09, 2014, 03:24:04 AM
I have been reliably informed that I won't be available on the 13th. The countdown is on hold for another week - but we'll be picking up again for the 20th. Apologies Mutatio (& all) - but at least you'll be back for the final two parts!

A two month break from Accobar? You should all be well rested!
Title: Re: One (More) Week to Go
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on September 09, 2014, 08:18:51 AM
Quote from: Clara on September 09, 2014, 03:24:04 AMbut at least you'll be back for the final two parts
Well that's good, because that's all I'll be able to do since now I'm missing the beginning!! :'(
Title: Re: One (More) Week to Go
Post by: Grizz on June 14, 2015, 06:07:21 AM
I think since this batch of promo material was cut short, we should do it again... mhmmmhmmm