9/7/14 at 3:30 pm EST (8:30 PM BST) on the Spicy Server!
Ecclesiastes station faces a difficult moral dilemma after a temporal distortion wave overwrites a dark moment in Federation history.
This is tomorrow
Should be able to make it!
Does this focus on a specific team or not?
If so, which team?
Quote from: Scott Archer on September 06, 2014, 05:51:13 PM
Should be able to make it!
Does this focus on a specific team or not?
If so, which team?
This episode will take place on the station, so everyone will get to play their characters
It was a nice episode. It makes me want to do more of them soon. Unfortunately, I cannot D:... But alas, actors must takes breaks between episodes just as we do :P ..
Honestly, my minor role had little significance or so I felt. I hope I'm not the Wesley of this season/series XD