The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Shoot on September 07, 2014, 04:35:08 PM

Title: Application by Shoot
Post by: Shoot on September 07, 2014, 04:35:08 PM
Character Name: Josh Riker Jr.
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position:Helm
Second Most Desired Position:Ops
[/font][/size]
Third Most Desired Position:Sec
Model:Riker
Comments:Nothing to add..
[/font][/size]
Title: Re: Application by Shoot
Post by: Grizz on September 07, 2014, 05:04:42 PM
Welcome, Shoot.

I'm afraid that I can't really offer you Helm primarily as it's not a station position  :P Though you can create a second Helm character for starship-based episodes if you would like. I'm afraid OPS is also taken.

The highest ranking position available is ACMO - our medical department is often understaffed. But if you want to stick with Security, I'll put you in there. Let me know what you think.

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4665.0.html
Title: Re: Application by Shoot
Post by: Shoot on September 07, 2014, 05:32:58 PM
I take ensign security, if that is okay?
Title: Re: Application by Shoot
Post by: Grizz on September 07, 2014, 05:37:01 PM
Welcome aboard.

SEC - Josh Riker Jr. - Played by Shoot || [Ensign] [Riker]