The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on September 13, 2014, 09:51:49 AM

Title: Episode 04: A Time To Plant
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 13, 2014, 09:51:49 AM
Sunday, September 14th at 3:30 EST, 8:30 BST on the Spicy Server.

An admiral wishes to conduct a full security review of the station's personnel as Starfleet begins an investigation into the terrorist group Hourglass. At the same time, the crew begins to run down leads as to the possible whereabouts of the time-travelling terrorist organization. 
Title: Re: Episode 04: A Time to Plant
Post by: Scott Archer on September 13, 2014, 10:42:36 AM
I should be able to make this
Title: Re: Episode 04: A Time to Plant
Post by: Vjokl on September 13, 2014, 11:21:46 AM
I should as well...
Title: Re: Episode 04: A Time to Plant
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 14, 2014, 12:25:48 PM
REMINDER: THIS IS TODAY!
Title: Re: Episode 04: A Time to Plant
Post by: Serris on September 14, 2014, 05:10:28 PM
That ending was intense. I love this saboteur plot going on right now. I tried to include as many people as I could into the database search to give us all something to do while the Admiral interviewed the staff.