Poll
Question:
How would you rate 'Halkonia Rises'
Option 1: Excellent
Option 2: Good
Option 3: Average
Option 4: Poor
Option 5: Awful
In this hour-long introductory installment to the season, we briefly saw the origins of Asteroid Base: Alpha (and it's simplistic naming scheme) and learnt that the Orion was behind the creation of the nanovirus which ravaged the Tyrella Sector. One year since the countdown began (SEE: Back Before Goodbye), the probes dispatched throughout Federation space transmitted their findings to the Halkonian fleet - allowing Clarke to choose a suitable target to begin the attack. In this case, an outer colony.
We also saw how Denara has risen to her rank. Wasn't there a general in charge last time we saw the Orion? Guess that accounts for the staffing problem...
Attendance was somewhat disappointing..
I still enjoyed the episode despite, and am looking forward to those to come. Based upon tonight, this season is looking to be quite the show.
I was happy i was on time for the end of the episode. It looked really good and I hope we can finish the story with grace :)