The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Alsojames on September 29, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

Title: Crew Application
Post by: Alsojames on September 29, 2014, 04:13:07 PM
Character Name: Chris Terrace

Character Race: Human

Most Desired Position: Security

Second Most Desired Position: Medical

Third Most Desired Position: Engineering

Model: Collins/Combat/Default

Comments: Let me know if there's something I should change/download/add, I really want to be a part of this  ::)
Title: Re: Crew Application
Post by: Grizz on September 30, 2014, 01:53:15 PM
Welcome aboard!  ^-^

ACMO - Chris Terrace - Played by Alsojames || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Collins]

Please note that the SRP uses the 'main' uniforms for regular use, as opposed to combat  :) Just be sure to have everything HERE (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=4779.msg34937#msg34937) and you're good to go!
Title: Re: Crew Application
Post by: Alsojames on September 30, 2014, 03:19:55 PM
Glad to be aboard! :)

I'd also like to switch my model to Kray, as the Collins model does not seem to have a uniform under "Main".  Whenever I select Main, the "accept changes" button is greyed out.