The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on October 02, 2014, 12:48:38 PM

Title: Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 02, 2014, 12:48:38 PM
Sunday, October 12th at 3:30 PM EST on the Spicy Server

Red, Gold, and Green teams have been together on the Byrd for several years on the Gamma Quadrant. Running low on supplies and patience, the teams begin to have a glimmer of hope as a new lead brings hope that they can shut down Hourglass' launching site for its ongoing temporal attacks.
Title: Re: Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 03, 2014, 10:03:09 AM
I thought this would be next week. Ah well, anyway, I won't be here for this one due to my LOA. See you all next week!
Title: Re: Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 05, 2014, 08:00:27 AM
I realize there may have been some confusion based on what I said two weeks ago. Considering this and something that has come up for me, I will be moving this episode to next week, October 12th at the usual time and place.
Title: Re: Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 11, 2014, 06:17:38 PM
This is tomorrow! Don't forget!
Title: Re: Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 12, 2014, 04:26:56 AM
I'm, there!
Title: Re: Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2
Post by: Scott Archer on October 12, 2014, 08:32:41 AM
This should be fun! :)
Title: Re: Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 12, 2014, 02:57:10 PM
This is in 30 minutes!