The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on October 17, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

Title: Episode 07: A Time To Break Down
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 17, 2014, 10:06:49 PM
Sunday 10/19 at 3:30pm EST on the "Spicy" server.

Things return to normal as the crew of Ecclesiastes station has repaired the damage from Hourglasses' temporal onslaught. Now without the launching site for their attacks, Hourglass seems to have disappeared into the wind, for now. The crew reflects on the past few missions and awaits a new temporal core inbound on a supply ship from Krenim space.

Title: Re: Episode 07: A Time to Break Down
Post by: Serris on October 19, 2014, 12:35:34 AM
I won't be able to attend this due to extremely chaotic work scheduling.
Title: Re: Episode 07: A Time to Break Down
Post by: Vjokl on October 19, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
I'll try my best to come.
Title: Re: Episode 07: A Time to Break Down
Post by: Scott Archer on October 19, 2014, 12:42:35 PM
I'll probably be late or I may not make it at all... Not sure. I hope to be there though!
Title: Re: Episode 07: A Time to Break Down
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 19, 2014, 05:18:09 PM
Please post all reviews/comments here!
Title: Re: Episode 07: A Time to Break Down
Post by: Scott Archer on October 19, 2014, 05:25:33 PM
It was fun for what I was alive for! And the rest was quite good too!