(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 4x06
Episode Title: "Pantheon of Accobar"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 1st November 2014
"The rupture will continue until it tears this system apart!"
Accobar's final day has arrived. Old friends and old enemies join forces to prevent the return of an ancient threat.
An attempt to seal the Accobar rift leads to potential catastrophe as the very fabric of the star system is torn apart. With Clarke's plan gone awry, the crew are forced to the surface of Accobar III and find themselves within the Acropolis of Nyx in search of the source of the planet's power. Battle rages overhead as familiar faces return in defense of the asteroid field, while the away team make a final stand in the ruins below in a race against time.
As Accobi guardians swarm the citadel, it becomes increasingly clear that Accobar will demand further sacrifice before it's fate can be decided.
You Will Need:
CTF_Canyon (https://www.mediafire.com/?e45italms3da1s2)
Please note the edited times on the vSlider banner due to a clocks change. If this is a problem for those overseas, then please let me know.
It may be that the finale has to be delayed a week for times to sync up again.
'Pantheon of Accobar' 5 Teasers
1. The opening scene takes place during and following the final scene of the opening episode of Season One - 'Our Little Corner' (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4834.0.html)
2. "I remember when the Klingons were my biggest problem. Those were the days."
3. There's always time for a returnee or two.
4. "Got my handyman and my two favorite women. Let's do this..."
5. You know it's an important episode when a new rendition of the Asteroid Base (Read: Game of Thrones) theme is wheeled out.
QuoteThere's always time for a returnee or two
That makes me curious!
Can't wait for this final installment of the Accobar Saga!
Quote from: Grizz on October 27, 2014, 06:05:23 PM
1. The opening scene takes place during and following the final scene of the opening episode of Season One - 'Our Little Corner' (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4834.0.html)
Wait,
fit?
I might be late a little but I will try my best to be there Grizz :)
I haven't heard anything about the time change, so I'll assume things are fine for now.
I'm fine.
Is today the day Accobar falls?
(& no, believe it or not, I don't want the Missy reveal spoiled for me either - so those of you who openly vow to close RPG-X at 20:15, arrive for a prompt start so we don't overrun! :P )
I was wrong about CTF_Canyon.
If you do not have it, please download: https://www.mediafire.com/?e45italms3da1s2
I will make this episode though my "activity" may be limited as I am quite busy but this being the finale I feel I can't afford to miss it.
Quote from: Missy on November 01, 2014, 08:13:38 AM
so those of you who openly vow to close RPG-X at 20:15, arrive for a prompt start so we don't overrun! :P
I can always watch a recording of Dr. Who, but Accobar will come and go. I'll be there even if it runs till... i fall asleep! :P
Andzzy regrets to inform you he won't be able to make it today. He got caught up and is unable to get home in time to attend.