The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: LaBaron on November 07, 2014, 09:12:32 PM

Title: Application: LaBaron
Post by: LaBaron on November 07, 2014, 09:12:32 PM
Character Name: Anthony LaBaron
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: Engineering Officer
Second Most Desired Position: Captain's Yeoman
Third Most Desired Position: Tactical Officer
Model: Spider
Comments: I'd love to get started with y'all on your fifth season. Also, I downloaded the complete edition of RPG-X, will that have all the files required? I checked the required files and didn't have access to download them.
Title: Re: Application: LaBaron
Post by: Grizz on November 08, 2014, 06:32:06 AM
Welcome aboard - I look forward to seeing you next season!

ENG  - Anthony LaBaron - Played by LaBaron || [Crewman] [Spider]

I don't know why you wouldn't have access to the download links. You should now have the maps, though, with the Ultimate Edition. I don't think you will have the textures or the player skins, but they're not required.

Don't bother with the music pack, either. It will be replaced.  ^-^

Contact Serris if you're having trouble with his links.
Title: Re: Application: LaBaron
Post by: Serris on November 13, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Ultimate Edition comes with the Barnes player model, as well as the Pioneer Station re-texture. It was actually packed into UE before it was made available as a separate download. The only thing it doesn't include is the music pack.
Title: Re: Application: LaBaron
Post by: Grizz on November 13, 2014, 01:40:53 PM
Thanks, Serris  ^-^