The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Crew Lounge => Topic started by: Grizz on November 09, 2014, 05:45:28 PM

Title: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on November 09, 2014, 05:45:28 PM
It's that time again!

Please can all members on the roster respond to this thread by December 1st to state your intent to continue with the Star Trek: Asteroid Field serial roleplay.

Members who do not respond will have their positions opened up on the roster. Please contact me with any queries - especially in relation to your availability going forward, if you have any concerns. Unlike Season Four, attendance will be closely monitored throughout the fifth season to ensure SRP reliability.

Thank you!

Active Members:

criminula
Martin Thompson
Scott Archer
SFC3
Mutatio Nomen
Archibald
Shoot
LaBaron (New)
MStickney (New)
Andzzy
Samual Johnson
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: criminula on November 09, 2014, 06:09:18 PM
Costello shall return for another season!
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 09, 2014, 06:21:12 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on August 01, 2014, 07:56:12 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on May 03, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
"It wouldn't be Accobar without an Etis" now would it?
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Scott Archer on November 09, 2014, 06:27:10 PM
Here's to hoping that Saturdays are a bit more free for me next season! Apologises, it's not often I have so many Saturdays like that when I'm not free.
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: SFC3 on November 09, 2014, 09:53:57 PM
Barnes will return!
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on November 10, 2014, 02:47:49 AM
Or not.
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on November 10, 2014, 07:26:12 AM
Uh, yeah we took care of that. Didn't we? :P

CE Craig McClintock reporting fur' dooty!

EDIT: 200th post, w00t!
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Archibald on November 10, 2014, 03:42:23 PM
Quote from: Archibald on September 21, 2013, 04:36:35 PM
Comments:I would indeed like to try this srp business
And I still do

Count me in
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Shoot on November 14, 2014, 07:14:33 AM
Josh will be in
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on November 16, 2014, 02:15:14 PM
Thank you all for checking in  ^-^
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: MStickney on November 16, 2014, 02:27:10 PM
I will be there.
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Samual Johnson on November 26, 2014, 12:36:06 PM
I will still be around. Also with any luck by the end of December I wont have to worry about my work schedule changing and causing problems. I have applied for a communications and technology job at my church and if I get it I doubt I will work on Saturdays unless its for a special event.
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on December 01, 2014, 06:01:11 PM
Last call for Lucas Picard & Alsojames.
Title: Re: 2014-15 Roll Call
Post by: Grizz on December 03, 2014, 06:25:43 PM
Thank you to those who have stated their intent to remain with the SRP over the last four weeks - your interest and support is, as ever, much appreciated. I hope that a satisfying fifth season can be delivered for you all.

Positions have been made available on the roster as appropriate. Any queries - let me know. Roll call locked!