Character Name:Roy Andrew Rodocks
Character Race:Vulcan
Most Desired Position:Science officer
Second Most Desired Position:engineering
Third Most Desired Position:medical
Model:VORIK
Comments: The best way to contact me is Skype my Skype name is "Darkace225"
Welcome aboard!
SCI - Roy Andrew Rodocks - Played by Rodocks || [Crewman]
I look forward to seeing you on the server in December and in 2015! ^-^
Thanks also fyi this is gonna my first time star trek role playing PS. tell me when the rp starts
on skype my name on skype is "darkace225"
Day & Time here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4659.0.html
Next Episode: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7544.0.html
Technically it's a special episode of the roleplay which preceeded this one. Season Five of this SRP takes place next year, but you're welcome to attend the specials next month :)
Please check the forum every week as all roleplay details and required files for each episode will be here. I'll add on Skype, but note that I'll generally only need to make contact with you outside of TLO if I don't hear from you over a certain period of time.