The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Resolute => Topic started by: MStickney on November 24, 2014, 01:39:59 AM

Title: mSRP Announcements
Post by: MStickney on November 24, 2014, 01:39:59 AM
This thread is where I will post any/all announcements applicable to the mSRP, I recommend you subscribe to receive notifications.
Title: Re: mSRP Announcments
Post by: MStickney on November 30, 2014, 09:18:14 PM
First episode on 12 Dec, 2014.
Title: Re: mSRP Announcments
Post by: MStickney on December 12, 2014, 03:33:26 PM
Due to lack of attendance, the pilot is being pushed to next Friday, December 19th.
Title: Re: mSRP Announcements
Post by: MStickney on December 19, 2014, 04:02:15 PM
Okay, so my internet was not cooperating today, and I was thus unable to make it.

From looking at a calender the next best date would be: 09 Jan. 2015.

PM me if that works out for you.