Star Trek: Discovery
S01E01 (Pilot) - Attrition
Grand Premiere - Saturday December 6th 2014 - TIME: 9PM GMT/4PM EDT
The opening episode of Star Trek: Discovery! Captain Amargo gathers the newly formed Task Force Discovery for their first operation! Their mission: to capture a Voth-controlled Spire in the Solonae Dyson Sphere.
NOTE: 5 Level 50+ captains will be needed for the "Storming the Spire" STF portion of the Episode, please RSVP your Slot on the team below. It is recommended you play Storming the Spire at least once to ensure you know exactly how the mission progresses. IC briefing will be given if you need help. STF will be ran on Normal only!
RSVP For STF:
SFC3
Fixer-132
RadioActivitii
Locations Used:
Fleet Spire Map
Outpost 47 (Fleet Starbase)
Storming the Spire STF: Level 50+
I RSVP.
I RSVP.
I RSVP
RSVP. You might need some firepower for this :P
Quote from: Monroe on November 29, 2014, 07:26:16 AM
RSVP. You might need some firepower for this :P
I'll have you know my ship can fire weapons! ...A lot better than the Enterprise-B.
Mine launches a small army of angry Jem'Hadar.
Anyway, back on topic.
STF filled!
Bump! This is tomorrow. Make sure you have your uniform, character ready. Don't forget to have the TLO chat channel available as that is where the RP will take place! To gain access to this chat channel, type /channel_join LastOutpost in your chatbox and you will automatically be subscribed.
Episode Complete!
Review Thread Up: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=7642.0