The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on December 09, 2014, 12:10:40 AM

Title: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Telex Ferra on December 09, 2014, 12:10:40 AM
Please post in this thread to indicate your interest to *COME BACK* for season 2.

People who have not been checked off will have their positions opened up.

(Undecided Role) Telex Ferra

Team 1: (Red Team)
Red 1 : Commander Jenny Daniels - Criminula
Red 2 : Lieutenant Commander James Young - John Adams
Red 3 : Ensign Joshua Callaway -Vjokl
Red 4 : Ensign Kaden Fairweather - Alsojames

Team 2: (Gold Team)
Gold 1 : Lieutenant Commander Mike Lucsly - Scott Archer
Gold 2 : Doctor Lissan Aurora - Martin Thompson
Gold 3 : Lieutenant Junior Grade Giovanni Magliano - Serris
Gold 4 : Ensign Dan Kaney - James Kaney

Team 3: (Green Team)
Green 1 : Lieutenant Commander Jonathan Paul Kerr - Lipton
Green 2 : Ensign Logan Jamison - Lucas Picard
Green 3 : Ensign Kelly Janeway - Trevor
Green 4 : Crewman Susan Long - Shoot
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Scott Archer on December 09, 2014, 02:09:21 AM
Scott, yes
Lucsly will be back bringing his 24th century knowledge back to the future!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Shoot on December 09, 2014, 03:52:30 AM
I'm gonna be back as Susan Long
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Martin Thompson on December 09, 2014, 10:52:39 AM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on December 09, 2014, 12:10:40 AM

Team 2: (Gold Team)

Gold 2 : Doctor Lissan Aurora - Martin Thompson



Honestly, Telex, do you think so little of me? Me being there is implied :P
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Serris on December 09, 2014, 01:03:21 PM
I'd like to return, but I can't guarantee Sundays off.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Lucas Picard on December 09, 2014, 02:37:25 PM
I be there Telex but I need to make a new character for my role :)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: criminula on December 09, 2014, 02:56:29 PM
I shall be back!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Vjokl on December 11, 2014, 05:15:43 PM
I'll be back.... IN BLACK.  XP
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Telex Ferra on December 13, 2014, 08:47:17 PM
I am going to declare this set tomorrow, and allow people to apply for the newly-vacated positions!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Shoot on December 14, 2014, 10:17:18 AM
When this SRP is back?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Telex Ferra on December 14, 2014, 11:10:27 AM
January
Title: Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Season 2 Roster
Post by: Shoot on December 14, 2014, 12:17:59 PM
Ok