The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Crew Lounge => Topic started by: Grizz on December 19, 2014, 04:02:20 PM

Title: Minisode - "Silent Night" - 20/12/2014
Post by: Grizz on December 19, 2014, 04:02:20 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)

Production Code: 5x00
Episode Title: "Silent Night"
Writer: N/A
Air Date: 20th December 2014

Twas the long and restless night which befell Pioneer. The senior staff entwine and adjust to James Menden's command as a suspended Sophia Mason waits for a most important communication from Starfleet Command in the wake of her testimony...




In light of the Asteroid Base delay, Vanguard has suggested putting on a casual roleplay for anybody who wishes to attend. As you might imagine, this takes place between Season 4 & 5, but before the events of the new 'Distorted Reflections.' Attendnace will not be monitored - this is entirely optional, but a chance to spend some more time with your primary characters over a month since the last installment.

Even if I am not present, the option is still there for you to spend the time how you like as I have nothing planned for this holiday season mini-episode.
Title: Re: Minisode - "Silent Night" - 20/12/2014
Post by: Martin Thompson on December 19, 2014, 06:05:23 PM
I'll be there, and hope that everyone who can make it will be aswell (no-plot minisodes have a tendency to be amongst the best episodes in my experience ;)). I even have a sub-plot in mind already perfectly fitted for a casual christmas episode.
Title: Re: Minisode - "Silent Night" - 20/12/2014
Post by: Lucas Picard on December 20, 2014, 08:59:17 AM
I be there naturally :)
Title: Re: Minisode - "Silent Night" - 20/12/2014
Post by: Shoot on December 20, 2014, 10:12:03 AM
I will be there
Title: Re: Minisode - "Silent Night" - 20/12/2014
Post by: Vanguard on December 20, 2014, 06:14:19 PM
Bob Taylor will return.