The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on December 28, 2014, 03:35:51 PM

Title: Start on the 4th
Post by: Telex Ferra on December 28, 2014, 03:35:51 PM
How would you all feel about starting on the 4th, a week from today? Would anyone be unable to make it?
Title: Re: Start on the 4th
Post by: Serris on December 28, 2014, 05:04:28 PM
I have Sundays off now, so I can make it.
Title: Re: Start on the 4th
Post by: criminula on December 28, 2014, 05:09:05 PM
Should be good for that.
Title: Re: Start on the 4th
Post by: Shoot on December 28, 2014, 05:48:53 PM
Should be good for me..
Title: Re: Start on the 4th
Post by: Martin Thompson on December 29, 2014, 06:38:07 AM
I think that won't be a problem for me as it looks currently.
Title: Re: Start on the 4th
Post by: evekiler66 on January 03, 2015, 05:47:56 PM
Thats good for me