(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 5x01
Episode Title: "I, Rogan"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 10th January 2015
Sophia Mason checks back in at the Travel Center for a brand new season of Star Trek: Asteroid Field as Pioneer sees in the seventh year of the Accobar Mission.
Believing that he is destined to outlive them all. the staff choose to gather around their longest serving member of the team, Doctor Timothy Rogan, and treat him to a night on the Holodeck. The crew trade places as Captain Rogan takes command of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) and takes centre stage as their noteworthy voyage is thrown off course when outside influences permeate the event. But the frivolous occasion does not go quietly in to the night.
Required Files:
TOS Cruiser (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/TOS_Cruiser;41305)
Not necessary if you use Ultimate Edition
I removed some double posts for you there.
And so the new season begins...
FYI, since this episode clearly relies on Andzzy's attendance, I have made sure that the running order is quite flexible. We can run another story quite easily. :)
This is tomorrow - Andzzy permitting :P
Plans have changed since my previous post - so we'll simply run a Season Prologue if "I, Rogan" is not possible.
Late add for an extra scene. If you do not run Ultimate Edition yet, please download Station Iowa (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=69). Thanks!
Will be here, perhaps a few mins late