The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on January 14, 2015, 01:05:07 PM

Title: Episode 13: Spring, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 14, 2015, 01:05:07 PM
January 18th, 2014 on the Spicy Server

The crew makes their way deeper into the sleeper ship, still unaware of the presence of Starfleet's Hydra agents. From Director Blackwood's message, Hydra's mission is clear: destroy the sleeper ship and prevent the aliens from colonizing a planet near Sol.  Will the crew choose to alter the timeline by saving the ship and its crew, or will they preserve the timeline and leave the aliens to their deaths?
Title: Re: Episode 13: Spring, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 17, 2015, 05:59:21 PM
This is TOMORROW
Title: Re: Episode 13: Spring, Part 2
Post by: leXie on January 18, 2015, 05:28:59 PM
I do hope that my stubborn refusal to give up on the aliens' "fate" and the fluid nature of time travel is not making the RP less fun for anybody.  :(
Title: Re: Episode 13: Spring, Part 2
Post by: Serris on January 18, 2015, 05:52:59 PM
Less fun? I think it's adding to the experience!
Title: Re: Episode 13: Spring, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 18, 2015, 10:05:29 PM
Quote from: leXie on January 18, 2015, 05:28:59 PM
I do hope that my stubborn refusal to give up on the aliens' "fate" and the fluid nature of time travel is not making the RP less fun for anybody.  :(
Quote from: Serris on January 18, 2015, 05:52:59 PM
Less fun? I think it's adding to the experience!

Absolutely what Serris said. You were amazing today
Title: Re: Episode 13: Spring, Part 2
Post by: Scott Archer on January 19, 2015, 04:45:23 AM
I agree! It was fun arguing with you and added something more to the RP