The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini SRP Archive => Mini SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Yeager => Topic started by: Scott Archer on February 04, 2015, 05:06:40 AM

Title: Required Maps and Time
Post by: Scott Archer on February 04, 2015, 05:06:40 AM

Time: Friday's at 15:30 (EDT) 20:30 (BST) (the time can be changed if there is a more convenient time for everyone.)
First run: Friday 6th of March (prov)


Maps:
rpg_voy4 (S)
station_iowa (U)


*S means included in Standard Edition
*U means included in Ultimate Edition
Title: Re: Required Maps and Time
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 04, 2015, 11:17:38 AM
Is that 20:30 GMT?
Title: Re: Required Maps and Time
Post by: Shoot on February 04, 2015, 11:49:38 AM
I believe so, it would be 3-4 AM in GMT..
Title: Re: Required Maps and Time
Post by: Scott Archer on February 04, 2015, 11:55:40 AM
You know I swear I put in EST.... Yes, that's 15:30 EST and 20:30 GMT