(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 5x05
Episode Title: "God Only Knows"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 14th February 2015
Pioneer is once again open for business. The crew are bonding and are closer than ever. But this perfect day aboard Pioneer Station is brought crashing down when a member of the senior staff drops dead in Operations. What happens next will truly change everything...
Yes, that's all you're getting. This is the ultimate character piece designed to push every single one of you to the edge. I would love to see some real, genuine reactions from each of your characters in response to what unfolds in this episode. You would all be competing to pick up some RPG-X acting awards with this one. Come prepared.
There are too many questions here. Now I can't wait for Saturday!!
Ah, its that (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6065.0.html) kind of episode...
Quote from: Root on February 08, 2015, 02:11:58 PMa member of the senior staff drops dead in Operations.
Er, is it too late to request a
demotion? Transfer?? :P
Quote from: Root on February 08, 2015, 02:11:58 PMmember of the senior staff drops dead in Operations.
Oh my.. :unsure: :unsure:
God Only Knows - Five Teasers
1) Heavily inspired by another Trek episode, but the concept was a perfect fit and one I wanted us to explore.
2) By halfway in to the episode, you'll probably know whether you love it or hate it.
3) It's a showcase that there's more to these people than their uniforms.
4) This is the first episode of the Accobar saga not to... [TBA]
5) "I'm scared. Please don't leave."
menden has a seal of immunity
right
Etis still has that drink to get with Marks... does she?
You may both very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment.
QuoteBut this perfect day aboard Pioneer Station is brought crashing down when a member of the senior staff drops dead in Operations
So, this leaves the following options:
Command Division
CO - Sophia Mason
XO - James Menden
Security Division
COS - Alicia Costello
ACOS - Josh Riker Jr.
Engineering Division
CE - Craig McClintock
ACE - Archibald Jenson
OPS - William Sullivan
Science Division
CSO - Jemma Etis
Medical Division
CMO - Tim Rogan
ACMO - Ferne Young
Surely it wouldn't be Etis, there wouldn't be any science division left! Though the engineering division seems a bit over staffed these days...
You may have noticed Episode 6 was removed. I've had to put it back (I took it from elsewhere) later in the series. New details will be up shortly.
Quote from: Root on February 19, 2015, 12:19:36 PM
You may have noticed Episode 5 was removed. I've had to put it back (I took it from elsewhere) later in the series. New details will be up shortly.
You mean Episode 6? Alright. Well then we will await the new posting.
Quote from: Martin Thompson on February 12, 2015, 03:53:06 AM
Surely it wouldn't be Etis, there wouldn't be any science division left! Though the engineering division seems a bit over staffed these days...
*ahem*
I believe we are forgetting a certain Xenobiologist.