The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ecclesiastes => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on February 18, 2015, 03:52:25 PM

Title: Episode 16: Summer, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 18, 2015, 03:52:25 PM
Sunday, 2/22/15 at 3:30pm EST, 8:30pm GMT on the Spicy Server!

Held as hostages by the mysterious Romulan time travelers from the future, the Ecclesiastes team must prevent the Romulan infiltrators from changing the course of the Romulan War and history as we know it.

This is the beginning of the end run towards the season finale. You are not going to want to miss it!

Title: Re: Episode 16: Summer, Part 2
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 19, 2015, 02:57:25 AM
I'll be able to make my appearance again this episode!

Tell me, is Dr Aurora still in sickbay? Tahts where i left her the last time i checked.
Title: Re: Episode 16: Summer, Part 2
Post by: Serris on February 19, 2015, 04:12:14 AM
In the first part, we'd said that she was in the science lab trying to decipher more precise coordinates.
Title: Re: Episode 16: Summer, Part 2
Post by: Lipton on February 24, 2015, 02:06:45 PM
Sorry about missing, I was counting on email notifications to notify me of the episodes. I didn't expect messages from the Last Outpost to get put in the spam filter! Arrrggh! :explode:
Title: Re: Episode 16: Summer, Part 2
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 24, 2015, 03:39:27 PM
That's ok, but maybe you should memorize the date and time
Title: Re: Episode 16: Summer, Part 2
Post by: Lipton on February 24, 2015, 08:01:32 PM
I have memorized the time before but I somehow thought the hiatus would be longer and that I would get an email saying when it was coming back (which the spam filter thwarted). I'll be sure to log on to check every week now.