(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 5x08
Episode Title: "Family Day [Part 2 of 2]"
Writer: Martin Thompson [Excerpts by Grizz]
Air Date: 7th March 2015
The Federation flag burns on the Promenade. Taval seems to have all the cards - holding family and friends of Pioneer's crew hostage in return for one seemingly insignificant thing: a tricorder.
We do anything to protect that which matter most to us. Be it our possessions, ideals, beliefs or friends and family. To uphold and protect is to sacrifice. Before the day is over, someone will have lost and someone will have won. What will you fight for? More importantly, will it be worth the sacrifice?
You Will Need:
Taren-A2 (Included in Ultimate Edition) (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/TarenA2pk3;114525)
Station Iowa (Included in Ultimate Edition) (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=69)
Family Day - Five Teasers
1) It's not just the Etis' family future which hangs in the balance anymore now that...
2) An event 38 years in the making concludes 18 years too late.
3) "Three words to live by, one word to die for. Vigilance, Security, Unity... Family."
4) And I do hope that, even though Grizz did not pen this episode,
you aren't expecting a happy ending, because...
5) "Ambassador Taval will see you now."
I'm going to be late today as I'm traveling home from where I am currently. I expect to be maximum 30 minutes late but we'll see. Here's hoping transit is running well!