Greetings,
Please find below the download link for the updated music pack for the second half of the season. As usual, this includes updated themes and episodic, scene-specific tracks for upcoming episodes - aswell as warm-up tracks and other general pieces for the RP sessions. This is an optional download, but comes highly recommended.
DOWNLOAD LINK (https://www.mediafire.com/?qhx647tktdbelb7)
PATCH DOWNLOAD LINK (https://www.mediafire.com/?6uc1pf6o8ktjp9d)
Due to there only being a few episodes left this season, there may not be a full revision of the pack, next season. However, there may be a "patch" to accommodate a new set of episodes.
Please be sure to delete the previous "Telos Music Pack."
Where does this go?
Stick the .pk3 in BaseEF
Where do you get these tracks? Most of it sounds like its from OST's from series movies and games but i don't recognize alot of it myself.
This particular set was built from the Enterprise, DS9, STO & Into Darkness soundtracks - with Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, Mass Effect & Deus Ex. With some carried over pieces from earlier sets from Skyfall, Doctor Who, Pacific Rim, Tomb Raider & House of Cards (including the main theme, ofc).
I have a large Amazon MP3 folder :P
Took me a dozen times to get the Captcha...
Well I said I would patch it, but I didn't think it would be this soon. I've thankfully been able to include a few more tracks which I wanted in the original release. We can probably rule out a Season Six update.
Should you choose to accept it:
LINK (https://www.mediafire.com/?6uc1pf6o8ktjp9d)