The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 5 Archive => Topic started by: Grizz on April 25, 2015, 05:04:36 AM

Title: Minisode - "Personal Affairs" - 25/04/15
Post by: Grizz on April 25, 2015, 05:04:36 AM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)

Production Code: N/A
Episode Title: "Personal Affairs"
Writer: N/A
Air Date: 25th April 2015

The Hera has returned from the Vergal Belt in the wake of Ka'teth's arrest. Doctor Hampton prepares to depart while Captain Mason's return from Starbase 215 appears to have been delayed...




There will be no pre-determined plot line for this roleplay. You are welcome to make the most of some free time with your characters prior to the final episodes of the season.
Title: Re: Minisode - "Personal Affairs" - 25/04/15
Post by: Martin Thompson on April 25, 2015, 06:27:45 AM
See you this evening!
Title: Re: Minisode - "Personal Affairs" - 25/04/15
Post by: Martin Thompson on April 25, 2015, 12:26:24 PM
I'll be a bit later to this due to dinner being late today. See you in about half an hour!

Never mind, I was mistaken in the time. I will be there!
Title: Re: Minisode - "Personal Affairs" - 25/04/15
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on April 26, 2015, 09:17:27 AM
I had a great time, having to go AFK exactly 1830 on the dot, and then fighting with my internet what with my "connectus interruptus'.  >:(