Hello everyone, it's that time again!
Now is your chance to confirm your continued interest and lock down your position for another season, or quietly slip away - no questions asked.
Please respond to this thread with your intent to remain with the SRP for Season Six. If you do not respond by June 20th, your position on the roster will be opened up.
Thank you!
Pioneer Crew Manifest
Command Division
CO - Sophia Mason - Played by Grizz || [Captain] [Alexa] ** CONFIRMED **
XO - James Menden - Played by SFC3 || [Commander] [Cstalos] ** CONFIRMED **
Security Division
COS - Alicia Costello - Played by Criminula || [Lieutenant Commander] ** CONFIRMED **
ACOS - Josh Riker Jr. - Played by Shoot || [Lieutenant J.G] [Riker] ** CONFIRMED **
SEC - Available || [Ensign]
SEC - Available || [Crewman]
SEC - Available || [Crewman] [Beissman]
Engineering Division
CE - Craig McClintock - Played by Mutatio Nomen || [Lieutenant Commander] ** CONFIRMED **
ACE - Michael Layton - Played by Scott Archer || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] ** CONFIRMED **
OPS - William Sullivan - Played by Samual Johnson || [Ensign] [Long] ** CONFIRMED **
ENG - Available || [Crewman]
ENG - Available || [Crewman]
Science Division
CSO - Jemma Etis - Played by Martin Thompson || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Soleta] ** CONFIRMED **
ACSO - Available || [Ensign]
SCI - Available || [Crewman]
XENO - Michael Bennett - Played by Central Plexus || [Civilian] [Kenn]
Medical Division
CMO - Tim Rogan - Played by Andzzy || [Lieutenant] [Doctor] ** CONFIRMED **
ACMO - Available || || [Lieutenant Junior Grade]
MED - Available || [Crewman]
BIO - Available || [Civilian]
Junior positions are always available and will be added per request. Feel free to suggest new postings if you prefer.
^lol...
I'll be there!
I'll be back.
Lieutenant Josh T. Riker Junior. Will be there!
@_@ I'LL BE BE BACK @_@
Ill be there.
Tim Rogan will be returning, so long as there is a galaxy to return to!
I will reprise my role as CE - Craig McClintock
I totally didn't blow the Hera up in your absence... :p
This roll call is now over - the roster has been updated accordingly.
Erm... I realize this is a tad late... but I did want to inform you that after quietly slipping away I do plan to make a return...