July 10th, 2010 - July 10th, 2015
Congratulations to The Last Outpost for enduring and thriving for five years. I wasn't here for the beginning, but the founding members of this community have built something to be proud of. I'd also like to thank every new member that joined our ranks this year. We couldn't have come this far without people like you that bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm to help keep us alive. I'd also like to thank the founders of this community for building a foundation through which many of us have formed friendships. A lot of us wouldn't have known each other at all if it weren't for your efforts.
This Community Weekend is as much a celebration of those who came before to those that start anew. Let's celebrate that camaraderie by making it something to remember!
Happy Birthday TLO!
As one of the four founders of TLO, I can honestly say that I am extremely pleased with how our experiment turned out. I don't think Jenson, Veritas, Klaw, nor I could have imagined we'd make it for half a decade.
TLO! TLO! TLO!
Happy Birthday TLO--and thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!
Happy birthday TLO!
"
Half a decade, eh-o!
TLO is now old enough to walk, talk and scream! It should also be at school ;)
Happy birthday TLO! May it live on for at least another 5 years!
Hard to believe that 5 years ago Veritas, Jenson, Telex and I had little more than our passions for RPG-X and Star Trek to drive us in the formation of what has been the best community that I have been a part of.
And what pleases me more is the fact that, even in our semi-retired states, the community keeps going :) Thank you, TLO for making our vision a reality, and for enduring the hard times - and being there to celebrate the good :D
TLO Forever!
Well I am a bit late on this most epic recognition. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 长寿和繁荣TLO, Žijte dlouho a prosperovat tło, Leef lang en voorspoedig TLO, Live mahaba at umunlad tlo, Longue vie et prospérité tlo, Lange leben und gedeihen tlo, Για μακροζωία και να ευημερήσουν TLO, Viv lontan ak mache byen tlo, Élő Hosszú és eredményes TLO, Beo fada agus rathúil TLO, Lunga vita e prosperità tlo, 長生きとTLOの繁栄, Vida longa e próspera tlo, Живите долго и процветать TLO, Larga vida y prosperidad tlo, Lev länge och väl TLO, Uzun yaşamak ve gelişmek tło, Живіть довго і процвітати TLO, Sống lâu dài và phát triển thịnh vượng tlo, ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^