The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Training Station => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on July 19, 2015, 04:46:01 PM

Title: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on July 19, 2015, 04:46:01 PM
This is the crew roster thread for this SRP. In most SRPs, the roster thread is where you'll submit applications for a position in the SRP. Most SRP runners will provide a form for you to copy, paste, and fill in to make the process easier.

In this training SRP, people will rotate positions so that everyone gets a chance to try out each one.

Group 2:
CO: Telex Ferra OPEN - MUST BE SRP CERTIFIED
Player 1: Sheia K'Ress
Player 2: nicboyman
Player 3: Scott Archer
Player 4: celticblood94 ?
Player 5: OPEN

Application:

Character Name:
Are you seeking SRP certification?:
Can you commit to the time?:
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 1)
Post by: ClingingMars on July 25, 2015, 12:19:55 AM
Character Name: Sevuk
Are you seeking SRP certification?: Sure
Can you commit to the time?: I have been so yes
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 1)
Post by: Telex Ferra on July 25, 2015, 10:48:38 AM
ClingingMars, since you would be the sixth person, you'll be in group two. Once we get a few more people I'll see if I can get someone else to do group 2's sessions so you don't need to wait five weeks.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 30, 2015, 02:10:45 PM
Group 1 has (mostly finished) so it's time for signups for GROUP 2!

ClingingMars, are you still interested?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 31, 2015, 04:46:15 AM
You can write me up for CO-ing this session if there is no one else who wants the job or is someone wants to first do as run as SO/XO to see how things go.

I also moved the applications and topics from the previous run into the "completed" section. Though it would be nice to have a list of who did the run the first time around, but you edited the first post of this topic so that list is gone now unfortunately.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Shoot on August 31, 2015, 08:41:41 AM
I can be XO/SO.


Actually, I'd love to be that ;).
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: SmartScout on September 03, 2015, 10:39:47 AM
I would be greatly interested if it were at a different time, once I get the game running and get used to it.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 03, 2015, 10:47:06 AM
The timeslot for the 2nd session is still TBD
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: SmartScout on September 03, 2015, 10:54:36 AM
I could do it later on Monday or Thursday, maybe around 8:30 PM or 9:00 PM EST, with fair attendence.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Shoot on September 03, 2015, 12:37:57 PM
9PM EST, that time is quite bad for Europeans, as I'm from Europe and some of our members are from Europe. Weekends are better for everyone, like 1PM EST - 6PM BST.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Scott Archer on September 03, 2015, 12:56:09 PM
@Shoot haven't you already done it?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Shoot on September 03, 2015, 01:04:45 PM
@Scott, yeah, but I'd like to be XO/SO, like MT was.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Yes.
Time Commit: Yes
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.
Well if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 10:47:43 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.
Well if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.

Nothing is required to do anything. The entirety of TLO and its services and opportunities are available to you without having to take any test or to prove yourself.  :)

I would still highly recommend you participate because it will be a good primer for RPs AND through SRP certification, people will know you've gone over the basics of SRPs.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: celticblood94 on September 06, 2015, 04:03:04 AM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 10:47:43 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.
Well if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.

Nothing is required to do anything. The entirety of TLO and its services and opportunities are available to you without having to take any test or to prove yourself.  :)

I would still highly recommend you participate because it will be a good primer for RPs AND through SRP certification, people will know you've gone over the basics of SRPs.
Ok, will do, I wouldn't mind getting SRP certified if it shows that I know what i'm doing.

Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 06, 2015, 03:06:39 PM
Perhaps we should remove that question from the sign up form ;)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Scott Archer on September 06, 2015, 04:23:21 PM
^
That's what I was thinking, it seems a little pointless to do it if you don't want the certification as it's purpose is to give it
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 06, 2015, 04:46:12 PM
I want to leave it in as it leads to conversations like the one above that clear up misconceptions.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: SmartScout on September 07, 2015, 11:00:25 PM
Character Name: Robert
Are you seeking SRP certification?: Yes
Can you commit to the time?: Not at the proposed time.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: celticblood94 on September 12, 2015, 04:08:47 AM
Is there an ETA yet for Group 2's Date and Time?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 18, 2015, 08:05:22 PM
Celtic and SmartScout, we may need to work out a time that works for the three of us since it seems nobody else wants to apply.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: nicboyman on September 20, 2015, 10:25:48 AM
Telex, I also plan to apply once a time has been nailed down if it works for me.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on October 29, 2015, 11:47:00 AM
Character Name: Sheia K'Ress
Are you seeking SRP Certification?: Yes.
Can you commit to the time?: Yes.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 29, 2015, 06:14:27 PM
Telex, perhaps we should throw up a thread for Group 2, see if people who signed up 2 months ago are still interested and do the second run?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 31, 2015, 10:44:33 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on October 29, 2015, 06:14:27 PM
Telex, perhaps we should throw up a thread for Group 2, see if people who signed up 2 months ago are still interested and do the second run?

Good idea
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: nicboyman on November 01, 2015, 10:16:16 AM
So it occurs to me now that I haven't actually applied yet
Character Name: Douglas Enner
Are you seeking SRP certification?: Yes
Can you commit to the time?: Probably
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 05, 2015, 06:19:35 PM
http://doodle.com/poll/8ups85mrd6sdpadn

Please fill this out for selection of the time for group 2
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Jack Telford on February 21, 2016, 04:55:19 PM
I don't know if you still do this but i'm new to RPG-X and TLO so:
Character Name: Jack
SRP Certification: Yes
Commit to time: I think so
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 26, 2016, 09:02:48 PM
Welcome to TLO!

This has fallen by the wayside, but do feel free to join some of our running SRPs