The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Klingon => Topic started by: John Adams on July 27, 2015, 10:44:48 AM

Title: Attendance Thread
Post by: John Adams on July 27, 2015, 10:44:48 AM
My policy is 2 non-preapproved absences and you are done, 6 approved absences within a 10 episode frame and you are done.

Attendance will be documented in this thread. I will know.

Strikes:
N/A

Approved Absences:
Jenson (1)
Tanglepaw (1)
Title: Re: Attendance Thread
Post by: Jenson on August 10, 2015, 11:34:20 AM
Unfortunately I will not be able to make the first two episodes as I will be in Alaska from the 21st-30th
Title: Re: Attendance Thread
Post by: Tanglepaw12 on August 12, 2015, 09:13:29 PM
I will not be able to make the first episode since I will be away from my computer for a couple of hours.
Title: Re: Attendance Thread
Post by: John Adams on August 19, 2015, 08:55:17 PM
I see. You both are excused.
Title: Re: Attendance Thread
Post by: Scott Archer on August 22, 2015, 02:18:33 PM
I won't be there next week
Title: Re: Attendance Thread
Post by: Tanglepaw12 on August 29, 2015, 01:15:39 PM
I won't be there today since I am away from my internet and can only have access to the forms since I will be elsewhere.
Title: Re: Attendance Thread
Post by: Scott Archer on September 04, 2015, 12:04:40 PM
I'm not 100% sure that I'll make it tomorrow, sorry JA.
Title: Re: Attendance Thread
Post by: Tanglepaw12 on September 05, 2015, 10:51:10 AM
Not going be able to to join this or next week do to my LOA sorry