The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Daedalus => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archives => Topic started by: Klaw on October 26, 2015, 12:00:04 AM

Title: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Klaw on October 26, 2015, 12:00:04 AM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2FEnd%2520of%2520an%2520Era_zps04apu1qy.png&hash=8e1cdf915e912ecd89448ed2ef6718c034619caa)

November 12th, 2145
Airdate: Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 13:00 EDT (17:00 GMT)

The United Earth Space Probe Agency vessel, Daedalus, has just completed a survey of the Proxima Centauri Star System in preparation for colonization. After nearly two and a half years on this mission, Daedalus is preparing for her return Journey.

Despite an 18 month journey ahead of them (Provided all goes well), Daedalus' crew still appears to be in good spirits and the completion of their survey only served as a boost to their morale.

The Crew have no idea what the journey ahead of them holds - but the next bend in the road is bound to alter the face of the region and the future of Humanity's space program forever...
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Klaw on October 26, 2015, 12:17:30 AM
a few quick notes.

The Airdate for this special is up in the air, I want to confer with Grizz to ensure that she has no Asteroid Field plans this weekend. Provided nothing is planned, then this will likely take place This coming Saturday.

I am in need of a special character, if anyone is willing to play such - I'd appreciate it. Details on the character will only become available upon commitment.

Map Progress is coming along, I'm hoping to release at least a working Alpha so that we can kick off within the next 2 weeks. This isn't ideal, but I've kept you all waiting long enough and I'm sure a few upgrade download files as we go won't be too much to handle.

Keep an eye out for required files and updates in the coming days!
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 26, 2015, 05:58:54 AM
I'd be available to play a special character. I also think Grizz has nothing planned as of yet but you'd have to confirm with her obviously, but as far as i know AF is pending picking a new timeslot.
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Shoot on October 26, 2015, 10:59:00 AM
I would love to play as a special character, never done this before, please?
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Klaw on October 26, 2015, 04:18:07 PM
*Updated* This episode will air on Saturday!
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Klaw on October 31, 2015, 01:07:14 PM
So, My assumption is this: Halloween Plans affected this week's Attendance....

No worries... Next Week, Episode 1 (The Official Start of the SRP) Takes off.
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 31, 2015, 01:39:20 PM
I am confused about the time tbh. Last week we ran at 19:00 my time, now you started at 18:00 my time? (GMT+1). Probably because of the clock shift and all...
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Scott Archer on October 31, 2015, 03:09:43 PM
I had family over and was out :(
Should be there next week though!
Title: Re: Special 2 - End of an Era
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on October 31, 2015, 07:24:24 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on October 31, 2015, 01:39:20 PM
I am confused about the time tbh. Last week we ran at 19:00 my time, now you started at 18:00 my time? (GMT+1). Probably because of the clock shift and all...


Probably what happened with me + TLE last week..