The Last Outpost

Archives => Public Archives => RPG-X Archive => Topic started by: TJFGuitarman on October 28, 2015, 02:55:03 PM

Title: Returning to RPG-X after about 5 years
Post by: TJFGuitarman on October 28, 2015, 02:55:03 PM
Hi all,
I used to play RPG-X a number of years ago as 'Mitch Chase'
I may create a completely different character to that but anyway
Can anyone help me with some questions I have:
I can't find any servers.
Also, when are ppl roleplaying?  I would like to get into a roleplay if possible.
Are there any roleplays that start before 8:30pm GMT?


Thanks all,
TJFGuitarman
Title: Re: Returning to RPG-X after about 5 years
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 29, 2015, 12:20:14 AM
Quote from: TJFGuitarman on October 28, 2015, 02:55:03 PM
Hi all,
I used to play RPG-X a number of years ago as 'Mitch Chase'
I may create a completely different character to that but anyway
Can anyone help me with some questions I have:
I can't find any servers.
Also, when are ppl roleplaying?  I would like to get into a roleplay if possible.
Are there any roleplays that start before 8:30pm GMT?


Thanks all,
TJFGuitarman

Hey there Guitarman,

You're free to RP as your old character or as any character you want at any time. TLO has absolutely no limitations on the number of characters you can have or what ranks they can hold, so long as your choice doesn't go against the wishes of the CO of the specific RP you're in. There are no requirements at all to CO a roleplay.

If you're having trouble finding servers, change your server list from Internet1 to Internet3 and you should be able to find everything. Let me know if that doesn't work.

As for when we RP, a large chunk of current RPing takes place during our SRPs. Check out the Serial Roleplay subforums for specific details, though many of the SRPs start and end before 8:30pm GMT on Saturdays and Sundays.

Let me know if you need anything else  ;)
Title: Re: Returning to RPG-X after about 5 years
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 29, 2015, 04:53:41 AM
Hey there, welcome to TLO and welcome back to RPg-X.

As Telex already mentioned, the bulk of the RPing these days happens during the SRP's. During the weekdays its quite quiet. Hope to see you during an SRP some time!
Title: Re: Returning to RPG-X after about 5 years
Post by: Scott Archer on October 29, 2015, 11:44:21 AM
Welcome back to TLO and RPG-X! Great to have you with us!
I'm Scott Archer, the RPG-X Executive Officer.

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Foh9uI2X.jpg&hash=30940c9951a9d354397883b0f43972ea19f05d7a) (http://i.imgur.com/oh9uI2X.jpg)

For more about RPG-X, read this post: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6357.0.htm (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6357.0.htm)l

You can find a list of our current Serial Role Plays (SRPs) here: (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html)

We currently have two main SRPs at the moment.:

Title: Re: Returning to RPG-X after about 5 years
Post by: Jenson on October 29, 2015, 08:18:37 PM
Welcome back to RPG-X and welcome to TLO!  :bye: