The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Training Station => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on October 31, 2015, 10:45:14 AM

Title: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 31, 2015, 10:45:14 AM
If you are still interested in being in group 2, please confirm by posting here.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on October 31, 2015, 05:56:23 PM
Confirm
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: nicboyman on November 01, 2015, 10:21:22 AM
I'm still interested.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 05, 2015, 06:19:43 PM
http://doodle.com/poll/8ups85mrd6sdpadn

Please fill this out for selection of the time for group 2. ALL TIMES ARE EST, GMT - 5
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Scott Archer on November 06, 2015, 06:41:09 AM
Aye
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Scott Archer on November 06, 2015, 06:46:28 AM
I'm assuming all the times were EST?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 06, 2015, 08:56:58 AM
Yes, EST

Unfortunately doodle doesn't let you pick a timezone or even write it in
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 12, 2015, 09:57:05 AM
so I'm seeing 4-5:30pm EST as good for everyone. Unless there are any objections, I'll move forward with that.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 12, 2015, 10:02:48 AM
Sounds good to me :)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Scott Archer on November 12, 2015, 10:59:07 AM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on November 12, 2015, 09:57:05 AM
so I'm seeing 4-5:30pm EST as good for everyone. Unless there are any objections, I'll move forward with that.
On the Saturday?
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 12, 2015, 06:15:05 PM
Not this coming Saturday. In fact, I won't be available to do this probably until the 28th.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 14, 2015, 09:26:01 AM
Sounds good
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 14, 2015, 11:59:29 AM
We'll start on either the 28th or the 5th :)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 14, 2015, 06:44:07 PM
I'll be available starting the 5th.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: nicboyman on November 15, 2015, 10:55:59 AM
This time is perfect for me   :happyyes:
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Scott Archer on November 15, 2015, 11:25:53 AM
I won't be about on the 5th
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 30, 2015, 09:59:01 AM
We're going to be starting on the 5th!!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Scott Archer on November 30, 2015, 12:18:30 PM
Quote from: Scott Archer on November 15, 2015, 11:25:53 AM
I won't be about on the 5th


See you for episode 2 I guess...
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: Scott Archer on November 30, 2015, 12:19:24 PM
Quote from: Scott Archer on November 30, 2015, 12:18:30 PM
Quote from: Scott Archer on November 15, 2015, 11:25:53 AM
I won't be about on the 5th


See you for episode 2 I guess...

Actually ignore that, the thing I had moved to Friday :)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Group 2 Confirmation
Post by: nicboyman on December 02, 2015, 05:07:44 PM
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on the fifth. Something has come up and I'll try my best, but I'm not sure.