The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archived SRPs => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on November 01, 2015, 07:58:30 PM

Poll
Question: Will you attend Star Trek: Asteroid Field on Sundays at 3:00pm EST, 8:00pm GMT?
Option 1: YES, I will attend Star Trek: Asteroid Field on Sundays at 3:00pm EST, 8:00pm GMT votes: 10
Option 2: NO, I can't make the time votes: 1
Option 3: NO, I don't like the idea votes: 1
Title: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 01, 2015, 07:58:30 PM
Grizz has submitted Star Trek: Asteroid Field for an SRP poll. The SRP will be commissioned if it receives enough YES votes.

Quote from: Grizz on November 01, 2015, 05:54:59 PM
Star Trek: Asteroid Field -
The Final Years

Summary:

"This story is ending. See that you do not end with it."

A decade in the Accobar System has almost been chartered - but the story isn't over yet. Picking up where the initial run of the series left off, the crew of Pioneer Station find themselves cast out of their home and drifting in the wake of the Starship Hera's destruction. As the machiavellian Maria Vega disperses a secret army across the sector, Captain Mason encounters a would-be ally claiming to have ties to the powers responsible for allowing clandestine groups - such as Section 31 - to operate in secret across the quadrant and beyond. He sets Mason's crew on a course to retake Pioneer and force Vega out of Accobar as Starfleet scrambles to minimize the exposure of the threat at large - a cover up instigated by President Taylor out of extreme necessity.

After a four month absence, I am prepared to lift this SRP out of the archive and continue the journey we embarked upon three years ago with this rebooted fifth season. The endgame is in sight and with your backing, we can set out to finish what we started. Should you vote this SRP to be commissioned, it would begin with the three specials under the Asteroid FIeld: Resurrection banner - as was planned and attempted early last month. I hope that the interest is still there, but if it is not, I am sure I can find some other way to provide closure to this long-running saga.


Time slot: Sunday, 20:00 GMT / 15.00 EST (give or take some breathing room for TLE)

Episode Length: 1.5 - 2 Hours

Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 02, 2015, 09:31:26 PM
Scratch my vote, I'm closing the movie theatre on Sunday :/ I won't be back until around 1:30am GMT
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 02, 2015, 09:53:52 PM
You can change your vote yourself by clicking remove vote.  ;)
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 02, 2015, 09:55:15 PM
Oh I didn't know that, I'm hoping to get a shift swap at work though, so I can work the Morning and be free to attend in the Evening, hopefully someone will swap with me, who's on the Server at the moment?
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 03, 2015, 02:58:00 AM
Asteroid Field, count me in again, of course!
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Shoot on November 03, 2015, 05:07:22 AM
Count me in!
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 03, 2015, 08:54:33 AM
I do hope to actually see everyone who voted that they will attend, im counting on 8 people! (9 with Grizz herzelf ofc)
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on November 03, 2015, 05:51:23 PM
As long as it doesn't commence on 15 November, I'll be there! I'm committed to working that day. :/
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 03, 2015, 09:20:28 PM
I may be able to attend on Sunday afterall! :D
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Sheia K'Ress on November 03, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
Which I am in fact happy about, because it'll be my first RP with you guys :)
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Grizz on November 05, 2015, 04:58:22 AM
Thanks for the current votes, guys. Many of you have been very patient  ^-^
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 06, 2015, 01:44:24 PM
I'm shutting this poll down.

The answer has been a resounding YES!

Stay tuned for more details.
Title: Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years
Post by: Grizz on November 06, 2015, 02:10:13 PM
Thank you Telex and thank you all!