Poll
Question:
How would you rate this Episode?
Option 1: 1 (BORING)
votes: 0
Option 2: 2
votes: 0
Option 3: 3
votes: 0
Option 4: 4
votes: 1
Option 5: 5
votes: 0
Option 6: 6
votes: 1
Option 7: 7
votes: 0
Option 8: 8
votes: 0
Option 9: 9
votes: 1
Option 10: 10 (AMAZING)
votes: 0
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1JRNmPi.png&hash=fd831910e7c8589567328e9ddee12d9fa865f3e0)
Date: January 7, 2154
POSTPONED II: New Airdate: Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 13:00 EST (18:00 GMT)
Daedalus has been adrift in space for a week now, Her subspace transceiver has been badly damaged, most of the functioning EPS System has fried, and more importantly, the Warp Engines are not responding.
Pierce and the CoB are trying to keep spirits high, A Number of Crew members have taken on extra duties in the Galley, and A weekly Movie and "Fun" night has been arranged. The Hope is that some Home style cooking and some pleasant distractions from the leaking pipes, and dim lights will help keep morale up, and in return keep the crew productive.
The Ship is slowly coming together as well, departments all over the ship have taken it upon themselves to make the best of their situation. The Medical Staff has reconstructed Sickbay, and the Science Lab is slowly coming online. For now, the Priority on board though is still the Subspace Transceiver, and the Engines
We certainly found out what she's got, didn't we....
Quote from: Klaw on November 07, 2015, 03:45:27 PMWe certainly found out what she's got, didn't we....
Yeah, not a lot, evidently. :P
The Captain's notes will be added shortly (need to finish writing them)
The map is coming along, and an updated release will be available before this episode. So keep an eye out for that announcement.
I do need a volunteer to play a Vulcan Commander.
I volunteer onto this task.
Hmm, Andorian-Vulcan interaction int he mid 2100's, this could get interesting...
POSTPONED: November 21, 2015
I hate doing this, But I'm currently Running a fever thanks to a cold I picked up Yesterday. I was hoping that I would have been able to kick its butt, but that hasn't happened yet.
I hope to see you all on the 21st!
Get yourself a nice hot toddy and get some rest Klaw!
Get better soon!
Good luck with that cold Klaw, get well soon and see you on the 21st!
Get better soon, Klaw.
A quick apology
about an hour before this was supposed to air, a long time friend of mine showed up at my door in tears.
we then proceeded to spend the next 14 hours talking, crying and watching the Star Wars Prequels (which was the reason I cried :P)
Everything slipped my mind.
I am sorry that I didn't find the time to let you all know, however - come Hell or high water, Daedalus will commence NEXT WEEK
Apology accepted, my friend :P
Quote from: Klaw on November 22, 2015, 11:20:37 AM
A quick apology
about an hour before this was supposed to air, a long time friend of mine showed up at my door in tears.
we then proceeded to spend the next 14 hours talking, crying and watching the Star Wars Prequels (which was the reason I cried :P)
Everything slipped my mind.
I am sorry that I didn't find the time to let you all know, however - come Hell or high water, Daedalus will commence NEXT WEEK
This is TODAY!!!!!!!!!
This episode thread is now dedicated to Review:
Basically, I was unhappy with this episode. I designed the story to surround a couple of characters specifically, but one of those people was unable to join us. Like troopers, we continued on and I feel I was *mostly* successful in portraying the story elements that mattered. We witnessed the Ganges Destruction, and we uncovered (a little earlier than I planned, but I was happy it happened now) that there's possibly a saboteur on board (The Torpedo problem, and the subtle open panel on the intermix chamber - more on that will come later...)
The design for this story was to help develop your characters, and I feel a couple of you who attended did fairly well with that - others seemed distant, cold and less like people, and more like mindless automatons going from a. to b.
My recommendation to all of you is to get an entry put in to the personnel records sooner rather than later. Especially since I'll be using data in each of your records to help write future episodes. (And I presently only have 3 records on file). I think, creating a history for your character will help you become your character and as such, can help fill out character driven RP's like this one a little better.
Anyway, Commence with the reviewing!
It was great plot! I'm sorry I had to go, I had organised that I go see my friends at 8PM GMT but they were expecting me earlier.
I enjoyed what we had, but I felt maybe more could have been fit into the plot. I understand that this was a Character Dev episode, but it was harder with few people there, especially when people had tasks in different areas of the ship.
I felt I was able to start to develop my character though, and it sparked enough inspiration for me to write my character bio! I also like that we're starting to see different characters aims earlier on as well, and I though Telex portrayed Grey fantastically well in this episode.
I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes in the future!